I havent updated this is awhile so, it's about time I do.
First of all, I will go over the upgrades that have been made...
1. I'm back to using modded TK bells for my shoulder. While the Forge Props scult is great, they are simply too small for me.
2. I now have a new vest from Jarek Tahl-Tracyn so, the old MOLLE vest is now, after all these years retired.
3. I added a Forge Props Legacy cod plate. I wore it to the Leah Raffle Presentation and didnt like a skinny it was on it's own. So, I have added a loincloth, going the full on Leagcy route. However, the Legacy cod plate is still under the loincloth.
4. Added some tropihes from the back of the ammo belt
5. Repainted my bicep armor for my Fan Days troop next weekend and put the PLF series patches on them. After the event, I will likely remove the patches before the next event however, I really like the color contrast of the raspberry bicep plates and will likely leave them that color.
6. I made a proper one piece upper back/gorget plate.
So, without further adu... this is Falin. Nothing can be done now as he is on his way to Spanner Murraan.
Now, there are already some planned upgrades when the armor gets back to me from Texas. These are based on priorty...
1. I am going to toss the vest in a dye bath. I would like it to be a darker, almost black, gray.
2. I am going to make a new lower back/kidny plate. The one I currently have worked well on the MOLLE vest but, I don't really care for it on the proper vest. I need something to cover my love handles better.
3. I am going to rework the single piece upper back/gorget plate. The problem with it now is plastics only like to bend so many directions and don't neccessarily contract where you need them too. As a result, there is a slight rising of the plate as it passes over my trapezious area. I;m not really sure how I will do this. I am dead set on it being a single piece. Short of vacforming it, my best option is to make it from poster board and glass it.
I will continue to alternate the V1 and V2 helmets at events. The V1 was worn after the last pix posted, at the Leah Raffle Presentation, which I never posted pix of here as I didn't have proper "app type" pix there due to a variety of constraints. They are in the event thread and on my Facebook though.