Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming an Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Author Topic: LWI Wrist Bands Available in the MMCC Store.  (Read 252 times)

Mandalore the Uniter

• Be an example for others.
  • Uniting the faithful.
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions.
    • Mandalorian Mercs Costume Club
    • Awards
LWI Wrist Bands Available in the MMCC Store.
« on: Feb 25, 2014, 09:45 AM »

Little Warrior International is raising charity funds through the sale of these engraved rubber wrist bracelets.  Each one is engraved with "Little Warrior International" on the outside, and "MMCC" on the inside.  These are a great way to show your pride and awareness for the awesome charity work Mandalorian Mercs does throughout the year.

LWI bracelets are $2.75 shipped world-wide.  We also have a very limited amount of child-sized bracelets, so please inquire with the Quartermaster on their availability.

LWI Charity Wrist Band

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Awards Special Operations Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
    • Awards
Re: LWI Wrist Bands Available in the MMCC Store.
« Reply #1 on: Feb 25, 2014, 10:40 AM »
Annnnnnd Ordered ;D

They look great ;)

M.A.J.I.C. #018   M.A.B.E.L. #011  M.A. #006  24er  The Elegant Mando's Tea Society #005  Beskar'gam

Remo Jadd - Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
Quote from: Ruusaan Ordo
I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

Ori Cabur

• Krayt Clan for LIFE
  • Awards Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 10 official invasions.
    • Facebook
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: Feb 26, 2014, 09:58 PM »
Order Placed!!!
MM:0310

Mirdala

• Awards Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: Feb 26, 2014, 11:46 PM »
Yeah! More wristbands!

Tobias Creed

• I Will Mispronounce Your Mando Name... Sorry!
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: Feb 27, 2014, 08:06 AM »
My MTFBW Princess Leah bracelet needs a friend. Will be ordering myself a couple.
Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/triumphantleader

WIP!

http://mercs.firespray.net/forum/index.php?topic=61648.0

Costuming and Charity

We can talk about ol' boy here dressing up as a Star Wars action figurine.

MMCC #0442
MAJIC #073
Elegant Mando #054
Clique #01

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming an Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!