Since there is no real place to post a WIP about a general prop and to help future beast hunters (when the brigade is formed) I decided that here would be a good as place any other to post.
I started with a box that came with a set of knives that I bought a few years ago, cut off part of the ends, and nailed it shut. I then added a few other pieces of wood, and gave it a light coating of steel plastic.
here is the result
I had planned on attaching and being able to move the large knob in the pic, but as you can see in the pic below that didn't work out.
So I vaguely remember someone posting a tut using the chain lock thingys (tech term there) and thought that would be a great way to hang it off my kama.
So with the attachment problem solved, I started to clean up both the top and bottom. I took quite a bit off with sanding and a chisel.
I then attached it with some more bondo... so more sanding tomorrow...
To see more pics check out my album on FB
Comments and critics are welcome!