Forum > Armor Planning

I Love My Wife

(1/8) > >>

jrmelkins:
Well when i told her I was planning on joining the Mandalorian Mercs and building the armor to go with it i didn't hear " Grow up" or " your such a nerd".

Instead i heared this, " Thats awesome, i want to play to, is there a way to make a slutty version that is accepted?"

First, after picking my jaw off the floor, My respect for her grew to the size of a battle station. Second i made sure i came here first thing i could to ask the all important questions.

How can my wife get away with exposing skin and some cleavage and still be within specs to be approved by the club? A benefit to will also to be exposing some leg, I think if she wears a skirt she can easily bypass the cod piece rule.

And I am being honest here, this is my wife not me and i will swear that up and down on my honor :).

Pointoforigin:
Short answer is: She can't. We won't approve "slutty" costumes into the club. The reason for that is that we have a responsibility to Lucasfilm as the Elite Mandalorian costuming organisation to ensure standards - which includes things like family appropriate attire, and blood/gore.

In my opinion, Mando ladies who DON'T try to look "Hot" actually look hotter than the ones that DO try.

There's nothing wrong with a good looking lady in a good looking kit, but she won't be approved with skin showing in the manner you suggest. For one, a full body flightsuit is required. Others have asked about wearing a kilt instead of a codpiece and have been knocked back - a loincloth or codpiece is what is acceptable. Short sleeve flightsuits are within canon, as are fingerless gloves.

If she wants to make a "slutty" costume, good for her! Go ahead! But it won't get her approved into this club as an official member.

Cyrus Rang:
Here is a link to the Costume Requirements that EVERYONE should read when they first start.
http://mercs.firespray.net/forum/index.php?action=ezportal;sa=page;p=5

jrmelkins:
I thought so, I told her the same thing,but she wanted for me to ask any way. I hope I or my wife have caused any offense.

Yeah, nothing more I can say about that, but I do want to adress her conern though

Again I have to ask even though I know the answer, is there a way to make it so she wont burn up in the suit?

Again she wants me to ask cause she is shy around new people.

khoweyEMT:
if you've got the time and the resources, make her an official suit aaaaand the slutty one. but i've gotta say, theres a few female kits that i've seen that make my jaw drop without showing an inch of skin.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version