Forum > Mandalorian Mercs Costume Gallery

Spanner Murraan - through the Ages....

(1/5) > >>

Spanner Murraan:
So I thought I would put some pics of my armor up in its 3 main configurations...

V1.0

This was the first real incarnation with the black Flightsuit, and mauser pouches (I later switched to black canvas pouches.

V1.5
Upgraded to a grey flightsuit, and added a butt flap!

V2.0
My newest version is a complete Ground-up rebuild utilizing elements of both Modern and Legacy, improved weathering techniques, and over 1 year in the build process...

I am constantly looking to improve my armor, and will be making a few minor upgrades to V2.0, but I think ths one is going to last me a good long while. 

comments are always appreciated.

Kardos Shantiel:
OMG that is so beautiful!!!!!!

Ohl'd Vart:
Nice moves in that last pic. bro!  ;D

Rob

Hondo Karr:
You know I'm a fan. I do have 2 critiques to offer though. 1 is CRL related and 1 is personal preference...

1. The knee's look like stock Home Depot knee's. They woul dmake a fine base for comfort and fit but, they need something over the face of them. To make them nice and finished and still functional, the hard hat would work great there as you can actually kneel on it and it takes a beating well. With the foam backing you would have some actual comfort from them.

2. Personal prefereance is on the belt, I think your leather rig in appearance and color looked alot better than the current ammo belt.

Spanner Murraan:

--- Quote from: Falin Skirata on Nov 14, 2011, 12:26 PM ---You know I'm a fan. I do have 2 critiques to offer though. 1 is CRL related and 1 is personal preference...

1. The knee's look like stock Home Depot knee's. They woul dmake a fine base for comfort and fit but, they need something over the face of them. To make them nice and finished and still functional, the hard hat would work great there as you can actually kneel on it and it takes a beating well. With the foam backing you would have some actual comfort from them.

2. Personal prefereance is on the belt, I think your leather rig in appearance and color looked alot better than the current ammo belt.

--- End quote ---

The knees were a temp thing for this one troop.  I am in the process of making some new ones.  They are not stock Home depot, but they still do not work.

The belt is also a hold-out until i get some more funds.  Money just ran out for the belt I want.  My old leather pouches have been repurposed for JJ's kit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version