Forum > British Columbia Area

BC Troopers welcome here!

<< < (2/35) > >>

Thaxos:

--- Quote from: Serim Merec on Feb 17, 2012, 04:48 PM ---Well I know that the guy who won the Dolob Mendo auction is in Kelowna and I'm pretty sure Mr. Marrow Sun is also a B.C. resident so we have a few

EDIT: ...So if you are from B.C. and you happen upon this thread, don't be afraid to post and let yourself be known!  ;)

--- End quote ---

Marrow Sun seems to very rarely be active on forums, he had popped up for a bit on TDH and has since vanished.

Though definitely, I would love to see some more members out in BC!
How many of you do we have out there currently?

Zophar Ptay:
we seem to have three or four occasional visitors but no OMs other than The Red Mandalorian who is out Victoria way.  I'm in Vancouver, and Serim is in Summerland... that, I believe, is the extent of our retinue at this point.

Thaxos:

--- Quote from: Zophar Ptay on Mar 18, 2012, 07:39 PM ---we seem to have three or four occasional visitors but no OMs other than The Red Mandalorian who is out Victoria way.  I'm in Vancouver, and Serim is in Summerland... that, I believe, is the extent of our retinue at this point.

--- End quote ---

Well if you and Serim can get official, you'd have enough for a squad.

As well, for large events like conventions, I don't see why you couldn't get some Mercs from Washington to head on up for the events.
I know they get a decent number of 501st down from BC for their events.
(If anyone is headed to ECCC in Seattle this coming weekend, I'll see you there  ;))

Zophar Ptay:
Indeed.  I hope to be OM by C6, and intend to so most of my trooping down in Seattle since I am so close to the border.

Thaxos:

--- Quote from: Zophar Ptay on Mar 18, 2012, 08:28 PM ---Indeed.  I hope to be OM by C6, and intend to so most of my trooping down in Seattle since I am so close to the border.

--- End quote ---

Awesome, you have a WIP thread?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version