Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming an Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Author Topic: One minute of fame in Tulsa, Oklahoma. LOL!  (Read 419 times)

DESTROYER

• DESTROYER
  • Awards Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions.
    • Awards
One minute of fame in Tulsa, Oklahoma. LOL!
« on: Jun 27, 2011, 10:45 AM »
 This past weekend (JUN 24-26) was TREK EXPO in Tulsa OK. Now even that it has "TREK" in the name its way more then that.... small as the event is. Anyway I was stopped by a guy from The Tulsa World (news paper) asked if he could take some pics (well ya!) and ask a few questions. Said that he edits the pics into a slide show and puts the voices and comments over them. As it turned out LOL.... Im the only voice! BTW.... There is an AWESOME pic of me in the slide.

its     www.tulsaworld.com      go to "videos" "recent" "Trek Expo 2011"

Destroyer
Tulsa, Oklahoma
O.M.
« Last Edit: Jun 27, 2011, 10:50 AM by Destroyer »

Jarvis Dimmias Falco

• M.A.J.I.C. #39
    • Awards
Re: One minute of fame in Tulsa, Oklahoma. LOL!
« Reply #1 on: Jun 27, 2011, 12:10 PM »
Cool. Good for you bro.
All Arrhythmias straighten themselves out at the end.

Nickel

• Death Watch
    • Facebook
    • Awards
Re: One minute of fame in Tulsa, Oklahoma. LOL!
« Reply #2 on: Jun 27, 2011, 12:19 PM »
Congrats.  My parents and I went to visit my sister in Texas last weekend.  I wished we had more time because I wanted to go to this.  Looks like it was fun.  Oh well, maybe some other time.
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and like it, never really care for anything else thereafter." - Ernest Hemingway

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming an Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!