!!!!Time for an update!!!!
Finally finished my new armor. I didn't make it on time to the BVC group photoshoot this last Saturday at MegaCon here in Florida so I didn't get pictures from the front and back to show off the armor, but I did get a few from my buddy Brian down here with me playing in the bushes lol. This was at the end of the day when we were on our way leaving the convention.
Ignore my phone peaking out from under my thigh and my neak seal as it came undone lol. List of things to fix.
1) Dirty up the flight suit even more. It doesn't come through well in photos.
2) Secure the ammo belt more so that it doesn't slide down like it did by these photos.
3) Fix my neck seal as it broke....
4) Velcro the shins in place so they don't twist. I had to adjust the every now and then.
5) Dirty the bottom of my right gaunt. I didn't even notice I had missed it.
6) Make a cable split for my mic to a 2 way radio and my amp so I have a com system between clan members.
7) Cut vents in the ear caps to help circulation in the helmet.
Besides that please feel free to let me know what you all think I should change or add. Comments and critiques are always welcome.
Oh and I captured Ruby Rhod