Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming an Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Author Topic: Rohlan Dyre build  (Read 3143 times)

Rohlan Dyre build
« on: Oct 30, 2010, 08:04 PM »
This is a WIP that i started 2.5 years ago  and every few months ill have another crack at it then lose interst id like to finish a costume  to become a full member of this forum its made out of plastic paint pots for the dome i used an old bike helmet and reworked it hope you guys like it i havent seen any one else do a full 
BIG GAME HUNTER

Re: Rohlan Dyre build
« Reply #1 on: Oct 30, 2010, 08:07 PM »
bit more additons to this im working on the gaunts at the mo just finished the hand gaurds
BIG GAME HUNTER

ConDar Ward

• I can make that ..
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: Oct 30, 2010, 08:30 PM »
First off , how do you loose interest ?    :rolleyes:

Second , Bigger pics would help a lot .   ;D

It's difficult to see much Detail .  Now I'm Intrigued
by your Build . Lets see more , it looks very cool .  8)

Live for today, because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come!
 Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum - Remo Jadd - 0267 My Brother -

« Reply #3 on: Oct 30, 2010, 11:12 PM »
Im realy not good with a computer i was never taught how to use one so it took me hours to work out how to load the pics first they were so big that the board would not take them so i had to shrink them now to small ill get there eventualy,i realy only use the to go to tdh and here and over there when you load pics it automaticly resizes them for you.
And i lost interest coz i love building helmets, im working on like five difrent ones at the moment most of my spare time goes on them
« Last Edit: Oct 30, 2010, 11:18 PM by jinto »
BIG GAME HUNTER

ConDar Ward

• I can make that ..
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: Oct 31, 2010, 12:11 AM »
Im realy not good with a computer i was never taught how to use one so it took me hours to work out how to load the pics first they were so big that the board would not take them so i had to shrink them now to small ill get there eventualy,i realy only use the to go to tdh and here and over there when you load pics it automaticly resizes them for you.
And i lost interest coz i love building helmets, im working on like five difrent ones at the moment most of my spare time goes on them

Very good ....... I understand completely ...... ;)

You should set up a Photo-bucket account ........ then you just have to post the Image code
and it will re-size them for you as well ........  Good luck with your Build Vod .

Live for today, because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come!
 Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum - Remo Jadd - 0267 My Brother -

« Reply #5 on: Oct 31, 2010, 02:49 AM »
Ill get on to that, thanks for the advise
BIG GAME HUNTER

« Reply #6 on: Nov 01, 2010, 06:51 AM »
Ive almost finished the gaunts today also got some snaps to atach them and other parts to my  flight suit ill post some pics soon need batterisfor my camra,
BIG GAME HUNTER

Mandalore the Uniter

• Be an example for others.
  • Uniting the faithful.
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions.
    • Mandalorian Mercs Costume Club
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: Nov 01, 2010, 08:01 AM »
Thats looking pretty good from the pics so far. Pretty close to the images we have of RD.

« Reply #8 on: Nov 03, 2010, 07:23 AM »
Thanx the builds coming along whit a bit more proogress ill post some more pics
BIG GAME HUNTER

Denizen

• Nubian
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: Dec 17, 2010, 08:00 AM »
Any other progress to report? I really dig the concept of it all. Can't wait to see what happens next ^^
You sayin' I'm not a geek?!  I own two Green Lantern shirts !! >:O

Dar'manda

• Official Membership revoked, see signature.
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: Dec 17, 2010, 08:40 AM »
put it on!  ;D
This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violations of the Mandalorian Mercs By-Laws.

« Reply #11 on: Dec 18, 2010, 04:22 PM »
Yes i think that will make it look , more worthy ill get a pic up soon
BIG GAME HUNTER

Ghostwalker

• Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: Dec 24, 2010, 02:17 AM »
when posting image links from photobucket... click on the lower option "image code " it will copy automatically to the clip board.
you know you are doing it right when the pasted url starts with [IMG*]http://and ends with [/IMG*] 
note that the asterisks are there only to break the function so I can keep the command as text.

example:

[IMG*]http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh78/ghostwalker13/legacy%20bucket/IMG_2329.jpg[/img]

appears as:

« Last Edit: Dec 24, 2010, 02:21 AM by Ghostwalker »

Remo Jadd

• Vok'Chi Warmaster
  • Awards 267th Rapid Assault Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: Jan 03, 2011, 01:29 PM »
very nice work  ;)

« Reply #14 on: Jan 03, 2011, 05:22 PM »
when posting image links from photobucket... click on the lower option "image code " it will copy automatically to the clip board.
you know you are doing it right when the pasted url starts with [IMG*]http://and ends with [/IMG*] 
note that the asterisks are there only to break the function so I can keep the command as text.

example:

[IMG*]http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh78/ghostwalker13/legacy%20bucket/IMG_2329.jpg[/img]

appears as:

Thanks GW but i seem to have trouble doing this for some resion i can not master this
BIG GAME HUNTER

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming an Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!