Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming an Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Author Topic: Legacy Era Mandalorian Armor- Reference Pictures  (Read 17752 times)

Legacy Era Mandalorian Armor- Reference Pictures
« on: Sep 11, 2010, 05:23 PM »
These *used* to be up here on Mercs, but vanished in the server change. Here they are, re-posted. Every relevant page from the Legacy Comic that features Mandos on it.

I have some zoomed in shots and such of certain tricksy body armor pieces here and there i'll be posting later
« Last Edit: Mar 13, 2014, 12:20 PM by Rokeim Gekla »
This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violation of the Mandalorian Mercs Codex.

Squirrel

• Patience, people!!!
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
    • My Deviant Art Page
    • Awards
Re: Legacy Era Mandalorian Armor- Reference Pictures
« Reply #1 on: Sep 11, 2010, 05:28 PM »
Very Cool! These'll be useful in my build!
"And what have we learned?"

"How much detail is too much? When my hands cramp from the effort of adding it all."
My Desert Assault Kit WIP
M.A.J.I.C. #103
The Elegant Mando's Tea Society #042

« Reply #2 on: Sep 11, 2010, 05:29 PM »
Trac, had you seen the templates Raltho and I tossed up?
This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violation of the Mandalorian Mercs Codex.

Squirrel

• Patience, people!!!
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
    • My Deviant Art Page
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: Sep 11, 2010, 05:31 PM »
Trac, had you seen the templates Raltho and I tossed up?

Got 'em already printed out and I'm beginning pre-planning. I should be putting up a WIP in about a week.
"And what have we learned?"

"How much detail is too much? When my hands cramp from the effort of adding it all."
My Desert Assault Kit WIP
M.A.J.I.C. #103
The Elegant Mando's Tea Society #042

« Reply #4 on: Sep 11, 2010, 05:32 PM »
Makin sure, I knew you and Drak were working on stuff from this! i'll be waiting on the WIP!

Drak Fiurr Verda

• ...Mew...
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: Sep 12, 2010, 02:05 AM »
Chiming in. You shouldn't have to wait too much longer for the WIP. We've just been planning and brain storming. I doubt you need them as you probably saved all the pictures however if you do, would you like me to give you/post the zoomed reference shots I got for this thread?

R.I.P Chris, aka Remo Jadd
BVC Command Email: bvclan@mandalorianmercs.com

« Reply #6 on: Sep 12, 2010, 02:07 AM »
If you have the time, that would be great.. I'm meeting with a Clan mate for a good amount tomorrow, and then once the back plate is scanned in, i'll be going MIA until I get myself armored up

Drak Fiurr Verda

• ...Mew...
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: Sep 12, 2010, 02:13 AM »
If you have the time, that would be great.. I'm meeting with a Clan mate for a good amount tomorrow, and then once the back plate is scanned in, i'll be going MIA until I get myself armored up

Your wish is my command.

Here are all the zoomed shots I took from the legacy comic.

Gauntlets

Legs.

Backplate.

Helmet cheek detail.

Thats it. All the questionable areas people wonder about isolated. Hope that makes it easier for everyone.

Side note. I'll be looking forward to your progress Ijaat.

R.I.P Chris, aka Remo Jadd
BVC Command Email: bvclan@mandalorianmercs.com

Dragon Sunkiller

• Always remember.... that way you never forget!
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: Sep 12, 2010, 03:19 AM »
This will be very fell for my build when I get the time! Unfortunately, the NCAA doesn't really give much time off....  :P

M.A.J.I.C. #057
OM# 371

« Reply #9 on: Sep 14, 2010, 01:13 AM »
This will be very fell for my build when I get the time! Unfortunately, the NCAA doesn't really give much time off....  :P

Just remember to stop by the template thread and toss up your WIP so we can all track ya :D And don't feel afraid to PM for advice, or post up questions on the ref pics here.

Ca Loar

• Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions.
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: Sep 15, 2010, 10:09 PM »
That's It KNOCK IT OFF!   ;)
Cause now I wanna make this kit
Darn you you Ijat  :D ;D

Hondo Karr

• Formerly 'Falin Skirata'
  • Head Shot Props formerly Skirata Arms
  • Awards Team Player - 1 of 2 Official Members who are best Matching Pair Award for 25 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 10 official invasions.
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: Sep 15, 2010, 10:57 PM »
That's It KNOCK IT OFF!   ;)
Cause now I wanna make this kit
Darn you you Ijat  :D ;D

If you havent started on it by January seeing mine in person will probably really fire you up!

« Reply #12 on: Sep 16, 2010, 11:33 AM »
Glad they're an inspiration!

Sorry the backplate is taking so long! Baby had an ear infection until Tuesday, a friend startted working same place as me yesterday, and last night I managed to run outside in the rain, barefoot in a bathrobe, to roll up car windows and am fairly certain I'm running a fever now.. Which is stupid.. NEVER get your feet damp and cold and then heat them immediately after... Equals to one sick mando.

However, tomorrow we should be slated good to go, and if not then, Sunday is an armor party, with plenty of helping hands gonna be there!

Ca Loar

• Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions.
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: Sep 16, 2010, 11:21 PM »
If you havent started on it by January seeing mine in person will probably really fire you up!
Well, I was Looking at having new armor for the parade :rolleyes:

Beviin Atin Eparavu

• Barrel Eparavu. Disgruntled clone and general jerk
    • Rustcrust's Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: Sep 18, 2010, 11:15 AM »
Wow! Vor'e Ijaat! I never knew what legacy mandos look like. I love the helmets-- Looked like a... Tri-visor.

Daddy will always love his little girl. I miss you, Jenny.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming an Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!