Overall looks good, you're almost there!
There is one glaring CRL issue which is an immediate cause for on approval. And a couple more CRL issues that is an easy fix...
1. You have no gaunts. Gaunts or wrist wraps (which are allowed but not recommended) are required to pass.
2. It looks like either the vest is on cockeyed or the plates are misaligned. Starting at teh left shoulder and going across to teh right, there is a distinct and visible drop in the plates.
3. Your chin is visible. That could be because you need your neckseal or/adn because of too much padding inside the upper dome (if there is any you may need to remove it or thin it). If there's no padding on the interior dome, you'll likely need a balaclave in addition to or in place of the neckseal.
A couple other issues that aren't CRL driven but would greatly improve the look of the costume...
1. A girthbelt or sash is always a great way to tie the top and bottom halves of the costume together.
2. The kama could use a trim. It really comes to far around the front. Try cutting it off so it covers the rear of the costume and stops at or just in front of the sides of your hips. Also, it looks so bright and shiny compared to the rest of the kit A little weathering would make it fit better.
3. The color of the pack really clashes with the colors of the kit. While it works, a good black, grey, blue or maroon dye bath would help it out alot!
Overall the kit looks great. Great paint apps and the armored loicloth is cool. Just take care of those couple things and you're set!