Forum > Armor Planning

Cheap and Easy Build Tutorial

<< < (3/43) > >>

Corran Falco:
I am looking forward to seeing the gaunts that come out of this project personally

Dar'manda:
my old man sells flightsuits for like $24

I'm going to laugh my a** off when I see this suit completed and official membership-worthy

keep it up you two

Mar'eyce:
For weapons, I have been thinking of a couple of things. Thrift stores and garage sales have toy guns that can be easily modified, and there are some cool looking water pistols that can be painted up for a sidearm.

And I'll be paying close attention to the helmet earcaps tutorial. I want a non-sucky bucket for my next kit. :)

--- Quote from: Lucas McCoy on Jan 29, 2010, 12:58 AM ---my old man sells flightsuits for like $24

I'm going to laugh my a** off when I see this suit completed and official membership-worthy

keep it up you two

--- End quote ---

I'm thinking that once the build is finished, to put it up for public critique by the rest of the approval team and the council.

Ver'ta Mdej:
This is AWESOME.  :D

And I'm mostly just replying to be able to be lazy about keeping up with it. Because I want to!

Can I make a cheep suggestion for gaunts, in case it is needed? My gaunts were made of empty mint boxes, sintra scraps,  glue, a discarded nerf gun sight, pieces from a kids "chat" set,  and a four-pack of plastic juice tumblers from the dollar store. Oh, and a bit of fabric and a closure strap for each, plus paint and the little bit of filler I used. I think they cost us 10 dollars to make, total, and most of that is the paint, nerf gun sight and the kids' chat set. You can see them unpainted, here, if you scroll down.

GreatSkyRiver Falco:
i'd also like to see that ear fix method as my dome only fits the 2- pc.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version